TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The student who is enrolled with PLUS POINT will have to work hard regularly. In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
2. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days, continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), He/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
3. After depositing money towards registration, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee Admission fee. The registration admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
4. If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in instalments.
5. The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself for that of the Parent/Guardian.
6. It is for the student himself/herself to see whether he/she is eligible for a particular examination or not. The Institute does not hold itself responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
7. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of marksheet of class X/XII and recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Entrance Exams. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
8. The parents can meet the Centre In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only.
9. Any student caught adopting unfair practice during the Admission cum Scholarship Test is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall and no refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee paid shall be made.
10. A student after qualifying Admission cum scholarship Test and taking admission at any centre of PLUS POINT will be bound by the rules and regulations of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only.
11. Any change of address should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
12. A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
13. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, shall not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/ personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
14. If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
15. Students enrolled with PLUS POINT have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of Exams., as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body before/during Test Series to be conducted in March, failing which the student shall not be allowed to attend free Test Series & will not be given Test papers.
16. Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay 500 for re- admission.
17. Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in to the classes/institute will be only with Identity Card, If the Identity card of a student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of 100. If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
18. If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the book(s) can be obtained from the Institute against the payment of Rs. 300 per book.
19. If the bag provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new bag can be obtained from the institute against the payment of 500.
20. If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases service tax, (existing rate of G.S.T. 18%) the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
21. It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail I.D. / Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian. The result of tests or any other information by the Institute will be sent to the student only on email I.D. Institute shall not be responsible if any information regarding result or anything else is not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D. /SMS in the Admission Test form at the time of admission.
22. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of PLUS POINT because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
23. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his / her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
24. A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone / I-pod in the classes. If at all, he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
25. The Institute shall not be responsible for providing sitting arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. We don’t , have any waiting area at front office.
26. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned in the prospectus.
27. PLUS POINT Institute reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
28. In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim
or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Director of PLUS POINT. The proceedings shall be conducted at Jaipur under the provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act and the Courts at Jaipur only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Director of PLUS POINT to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo.